|A snapshot of the Easy Languages / Langues Vivantes stall at Lille's Student Fair last year|
That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Every once in a while, when the planets align just right, and the spirit of travelling abroad (perhaps the ghost of Erasmus - nobody knows for sure) takes hold of our hearts and minds, Easy Languages takes to the roads. All across Europe (and by Europe I of course mean select locations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the Netherlands), agencies - like your faithful Easy Languages - get together in hustling, bustling arenas of energy called work - or business, or travel - fairs (Salons en français) and talk about what we have to offer.
This year is no different, and we're taking the EasyMobile (name pending) to a whole bunch of destinations to tell you, the wonderful language-learning public, anything and everything you need to know. And then some.
Read on to find out where we're going...
These locations and dates are also found on our website, under the tab "Events".
As you can see, we're hitting the main hubs of francophone activity, such as Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Liège, and even Geneva in Switzerland. If you've got a spare morning or afternoon and you're not too far away, you're more than welcome to swing by and say hello. We're ready to talk about anything - whether you've got a specific programme in mind, like studying Spanish in Madrid or Russian in Moscow, or you have absolutely no idea but you've got that itch and want to do something brave or exciting by travelling abroad - so come with your questions!.
By default we're all French or Dutch speakers, but we all have fluent levels of English and one or two of us - depending on who comes to the fair - might speak something else, such as Italian. At each of these you'll find an Easy Languages stall with two, three, or perhaps more (if it's a big salon) of our trusty employees.
Hope to see you there!
- Student Fair in Calais: Friday 4th of November 2011
- Student Fair in Nantes: Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th of November 2011
- Studyrama in Nice: Friday the 6th and Saturday the 7th of January 2012
- Student Fair in Lille: Thursday the 12th - Saturday the 14th of January 2012
- Student Fair in Lyon: Friday the 13th - Sunday the 15th of January 2012
- Studyrama in Paris: Sunday the 15th of January
- Expolangues Fair in Paris: Wednesday the 1st - Saturday the 4th of February 2012
- Aquitec Fair in Bordeaux: Thursday the 9th - Saturday the 11th of Februrary 2012
- Studyrama in Aix-en-Provence: Saturday the 18th of February
- Student Fair in Paris: Friday the 9th - Sunday the 11th of March 2012
- SIEP in Brussels: Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th of November 2011
- Vakantiesalon in Antwerp: Thursday the 26th - Monday the 30th of January 2012
- SIEP in Charleroi: Friday the 3rd and Saturday the 4th of February 2012
- Holiday Fair in Brussels: Thursday the 2nd - Monday the 6th of February 2012
- Studyrama in Brussels: Saturday the 4th of February 2012
- SIEP in Namur: Friday the 10th and Saturday the 11th of February 2012
- SIEP in Tournai: Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd of March 2012
- SIEP in Liège: Thursday the 8th - Saturday the 10th of March 2012
- SIEP in La Louvière: Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st of April 2012
- Studyrama in Geneva: Saturday the 28th of February 2012
And in the Netherlands...
- Studiebeurs in Zwolle: Wednesday the 9th and Thursday the10th of November 2011
- Buitenland Buitenkans in Doorn: Tuesday the 22nd of November 2011
- HAS in Den Bosch: Thursday the 1st of December 2011
Remember, if you can't make it, there's still a lot of information available on our shiny new website. Check it out, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a line!